A person who visited The Chili’s restaurant in Mankkaa on Thursday, 10 September approximately between 12:00 and 13:00 has been diagnosed with the coronavirus. Another person diagnosed with a coronavirus infection visited the Siipiweikot restaurant at Iso Omena on Friday, 11 September, approximately between 16:00 and 18:00.
If you were at either of these restaurants during the above-mentioned hours, monitor yourself very carefully for any symptoms of a possible coronavirus infection for a period of two weeks.
Possible symptoms include a fever, a cough, a sore throat, a runny nose or congestion, shortness of breath, loss of the sense of taste or smell, and diarrhoea or stomach pain without an apparent cause.
Do this if you have even one of these symptoms:
- Book a coronavirus test appointment at koronabotti.hus.fi/en. You can also assess your symptoms at omaolo.fi. The service will give you instructions based on your symptoms and, if necessary, you can then book an appointment.
- If you wish to contact us by phone, please call Espoo’s coronavirus helpline, tel. 09 816 34600 (Mon–Fri 7:00–18:00 and Sat–Sun 9:00–15:00). Text message service for the deaf and hard of hearing, tel. 040 639 3945. Outside these hours, please call the Medical Helpline, tel. 116 117.
- Do not visit any public places where you could infect others.
- Do not invite anyone to your home.
- If you are ill, it is important to rest and consume enough fluids. You can relieve fever and aches with medicines available from a pharmacy without a prescription.
- When you cough or sneeze:
- Cover your mouth and nose carefully with a disposable tissue.
- If you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not into your hand.
- Place the tissue into a plastic bag immediately after use, close the bag and put it in a waste container.
- Wash your hands with water and soap or use hand sanitiser (apply two pumps to both palms, make sure your hands are dry).
- Further information: www.espoo.fi/coronavirus
The restaurants will be open as usual.